Muffins are always an instant hit, with all of us. Right? These sinfully super delicious muffins almost melt in the mouth. With cherries and chocolates put together, these muffins yield just the right taste.
This awesome recipe is from the sweet and talented lady who conducts the baking classes that I have been attending lately during my leisure hours.
- Unsalted butter 100 gm
- Baking powder 1 tsp.
- Eggs 3 nos.
- Powdered sugar 3/4 cup
- All purpose flour (maida) 100 gm
- Tinned cherries 1 cup, drained from the syrup and seeds removed
- Dark chocolate 100 gm, grated
- Grease 8 muffin moulds. Mix maida and baking powder together with a spoon. Keep aside. Beat unsalted butter and powdered sugar till light and fluffy. Add eggs to the butter-sugar mixture and beat lightly.
- With a wide spoon, mix madia and baking powder mixture. Then add the grated chocolate and mix till all of it is well combined. Divide the mixture equally among the muffin tins.
- Preheat oven to 200° C. Arrange muffin moulds in the oven and bake for 20 minutes till golden and firm on top. Take out muffins from the oven and cool for 10 minutes before removing from the moulds.