I’m considerably convinced that my readers will relish the delectable Grilled Murg Kali Mirch along with some hot parathas on any lazy afternoon. I have never overlooked a possibility of laying my hands on quick, easy and effortless recipes. This one beats all recipes on the easiness scale.
Now this one is a kind of flexible dish as well. You can either dish up with parathas as a side dish or if you desire, accommodate it as starters with some wonderful drinks. I have done both. The best part is the preparation time. Once you have marinated the chicken pieces with the spices, all you will be left with doing is – just grilling it. Yes, making the Grilled Murg Kali Mirch is indeed that uncomplicated and effortless.
Grilled Murg Kali Mirch (Black Pepper Chicken) has a marked flavor of pepper. I have combined tender chicken pieces with black pepper and other spices to get this distinctive and tempting dish. It is alright to use chicken with bones, however I have used boneless.
Grilled Murg Kali Mirch
Author: Arundhuti Rama
- Chicken - 1 kg.
- Ginger - Garlic paste - 1 tbsp.
- Red chilli powder - 2 tsp.
- Turmeric powder - 1 tsp.
- Black pepper powder - 2 tsp.
- Biryani masala - 1 tsp.
- Chopped coriander leaves - 5 tbsp.
- Refined oil - 3 tbsp.
- Salt as per taste
- Marinate chicken pieces with all the ingredients and keep aside for at least 2 hours. Place chicken in a shallow plate and grill for about 20 minutes or till completely cooked.
- Serve hot.