Delicious, quick, easy recipe that produces light, tasty, fabulous muffins. These tender muffins are a delightful treat. Ideal for breakfast served with a glass of orange juice.
Author: Arundhuti Rama
- Maida - 1 cup
- Cornflour - 1/2 cup
- Baking powder - 1 1/2 tsp.
- Eggs - 2 nos.
- Warm curd - 1 cup
- Powdered sugar - 3/4 cup
- Orange essence - 1/2 tsp.
- Butter - 3/4 cup
- Honey - 2 tbsp.
- Grease 6 cup cake tins and keep aside.
- Seive maida, cornflour and baking powder together.
- Beat butter and sugar together till creamy.
- Add egss one at a time and beat.
- Next add curd, honey and orange essence and mix well with a spoon.
- Gradually fold in flour, cornflour and baking powder mix till all of it is used.
- Pour in greased moulds.
- Preheat oven to 200° C in convection mode.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.